SEO Service FAQ
- Why do I need SEO services?
- Why should i choose RickyDeez for my SEO?
- What are your SEO guarantees?
- Do you offer Custom SEO Packages?
- My website has been penalized by Google for some reason. Will you help us out?
- How long will it be before I can start seeing any results out of the SEO campaign?
- I already have decent search engine rankings for my important keywords. Can you help me make them even better?
- Cant i just do SEO myself?
- Why are SEO services so expensive?
Don't take out word for it, here are some statistics:
- 90% of users find new sites through search engines.
- 80% of search engine users don't browse the results deeper than first two pages.
- 75% of online purchases and orders are made on websites found through search engines.
- 80% of Internet users browse search engines every day.
- 95% of users consider sites found through search engines being the leaders in their market field.
- Search engine browsing is the most popular kind of Internet activity along with email usage.
A focused SEO campaign can improve your search engine rankings enough to dramatically increase your website traffic and sales conversions. Even if your website is not a primary sales tool, ranking well in search engine results helps increase the perceived legitimacy and image of your business.
Good question - and one you need to ask every SEO company you are thinking of hiring.
Our main focus is to you (our client) and the results you will see. We focus on providing individual attention and commitments. Rather than work with a big non-responsive firm or someone overseas, you will be able to pick up the phone and speak with us directly anytime during the day.
We can help to ensure your online marketing efforts are directly tied to your business objectives and return-on-investment (ROI) goals - not just online projects that burn through your budget while building the portfolio of an inexperienced web designer turned "SEO expert". We stay focused on your goal of expanding your exposure online while tracking and improving the bottom line ROI from your internet marketing efforts.
It is exactly this difference that we can bring to you and your company. We truly believe in building long-term relationships with our clients and hope you'll join the growing list of clients that choose to do business with us.
No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google and it is impossible for anyone to guarantee you a particular ranking on any search engine. Google and most other search engines clearly state this on their website (see - http://www.google.com/webmasters/seo.html).
We do, however, guarantee the following to all of our clients:
- You will be 100% satisfied with your campaign results. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Website will be submitted and indexed in all the major search engines, including industry-specific directories.
- All our suggested keywords will have searches as determined by WordTracker and Google.
- We will include all keywords given by the client in the optimization - if client wants post keyword research analysis also.
- Unethical SEO techniques (Black Hat) will not be used in our SEO.
- None of the SEO techniques used by us will get our clients website banned.
- The SEO techniques used to optimize the site will help make your website Search Engine Crawler Friendly.
- We will disclose our SEO techniques to you.
- We will not carry out any changes on your website without prior approval.
- We do not give false ranking guarantees.
Often times, websites can become "sand boxed" which will cause you to lose most of your rankings. We have worked with many sites to regain their rankings.
Achieving top rankings for your top competitive keywords will often take 6 months to 1 year of dedicated internet marketing efforts and campaigns. As you gradually improve your website's optimization and content, you will begin to gain valuable and relevant backlinks which will help to increase the overall quality of your website and positions in the SERP's.
For top competitive keywords, you need to expect a gradual rise in search engine rankings. You will NOT automatically gain the number one rank overnight. However, within the first couple months, you should start being ranking increases for lower competitive and long-tail keywords.
Learn more about internet marketing expectations.
More than 5 years ago, SEO constituted really much a do-it-yourself (DIY) subject field.
Unfortunately, executing your own SEO campaign in today's market can, in reality, cost you big. Whenever you do not possess the resources or knowledge, you will neglect out on the wide benefits of a professional SEO campaign.
Learn more about the benefits and disadvantages of a Do-It-Yourself SEO campaign.
SEO is part art and part science. It is a highly-specialized craft requiring detailed research, strategy, and technical knowledge and can be extremely time-consuming to implement correctly.
However, compared to the 'old media' form of advertising such as offline and print advertising, SEO is quite cheap. The cost of having your website SEO optimized is by far the best advertising dollars spent and the return on your investment (ROI) can be very great.